Investors interested in additional information regarding our product offerings, including
information about our UCITS Fund, please respond to the question at the bottom of this page.
What is UCITS?
UCITS or "Undertakings for Collective Investments" in Transferable Securities, refers to a EU regulatory framework across the
European Union governing the organization, management, and oversight of collective investment vehicles.
Investment involves risk.
Investing in collective investment schemes involves certain risks and your investment can increase or decrease in value and returns
are not guaranteed.
Past performance is no indication of future results and values fluctuate.
Fund historical performance does not promise the same results in the future. Principal value, share prices and investment returns
fluctuate with changes in market conditions. Your investment may be worth more or less than your original cost when you redeem
Read the prospectus carefully, including the risk factors.
Before you invest in any fund, request a copy of the fund's prospectus. The prospectus contains information on a fund's objectives
and strategies, risk factors and expenses. Read it carefully to make sure that the fund is appropriate for your goals and risk
tolerance before you purchase a fund. A copy of the prospectus is available on the website or may be obtained free of charge upon
request from J.P. Morgan Bank Luxembourg S.A., European Bank & Business Center, 6C, route de Trèves, L-2633, Senningerberg,
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg Tel: +352 46 26 85 82 5.
The impact of taxes.
We don't offer tax advice except to suggest that you consider the impact of taxes and that you may want to consult with your
tax advisor before making any offshore mutual fund investment.
Not all funds are authorized for sale or exempt from registration or qualification in all countries, and purchases of funds are
subject to country-specific restrictions. Please ask your sales representative about the eligibility of a specific fund.
By clicking "Yes" below, you represent and warrant that you are not a U.S. Person as such term is defined in Rule 902 of
Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
For purposes of the foregoing a U.S. Person means any of the following:
Please confirm you have read all the information above to access our UCITS Information.
- any natural person resident in the United States;
- any partnership or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
- any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. Person;
- any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. Person;
- any agency or branch of a non-U.S. entity located in the United States;
- any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary
for the benefit or account of a U.S. Person;
- any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized,
incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States; and
- any partnership or corporation if:
- organized or incorporated under the laws of any non-U.S. jurisdiction; and
- formed by a U.S. Person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the 1933 Act,
unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D
under the 1933 Act) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.